Board of Directors.
A volunteer Board of Directors manages the corporate affairs. The Executive Director is accountable to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the management of the operations for Communities In Schools – Baytown.
If you are interested in serving on the CIS of Baytown Board of Directors, please complete and submit the questionnaire. Thank you!
Click here: PROSPECTIVE BOARD MEMBER QUESTIONNAIRE”
- President – Gina Rivon
- Utility Billing Manager, City of Baytown
- Vice President – Randall B. Strong
- Attorney At Law
- Treasurer – Rico S. Burch
- Instrument Engineer CAB cn-345
- Secretary – Jacqueline Whitaker
- Independent Insurance Specialist
- (Chief) Keith Dougherty
- Chief of Police, City of Baytown
- Victoria Marron, MA LCDC-CI
- Lee College, HIS, STEM and FITW
- Cristina Richardson
- GCCISD Counselor
- Laura Torres
- CTE Coordinator, Barbers Hill High School